
I am confused.
I have this little clock counter on this here blog... and it tells me that there have been 503 visits which is 24 more than the day before yesterday when there was only 479 visits been "clocked".
Yet here I sit... still confoozled... for there are no comments on my posts (except a few from a certain other 'blogger' I know ;) Hi Lou!) and no one I know admits to being a closet reader.. well, except Richard anyhoo (Hi Rich!) and Nicola (who I think should write her own blog cos she's easily as equally puddled as me..lol Hi Nick!!!) but even adding all those in that only 3.
So I figure you all liked it sooooooooo much that you come here many times a day cos you either a) are waiting for new posts, b) are bored, c) need to remind yourself that no matter what else happens in your life you can always come here are laugh at poor me...lol or d) all of the above..
Well anyway, this one's for all of you...whoever you may be..dont be shy!! Say Hello! LOL

except Richard... this one's for you babe...

Sorry..LOL couldnt resist. ;) xx
4 comments:
Not guilty your honour! I have a link on my blog that tells me when you've updated so don't have to check every 2 minutes. Maybe a certain Mr T is stalking you?! :P
Puddled??? Me????? lol!!!
I can't start a blog as all mine would say is did the washing, cleaning, ironing and more washing again!!!!
Nick
xxxx
LOL Nick, you know you'd say more than that.. it's just getting started thats the difficult part.. look at me, I babble on about any old rubbish and you still read it lol xx
Post a Comment