Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Its over...

They killed off my favourite tacky American "feel good" programme, The Gilmore Girls.

I am totally gutted!!! LOL

I LOVE GG, as I explained in a previous post here

My love for the programme did not stop them cancelling it though (probably because I didn't watch it at the time I cancelled and besides, they have no idea who lil me is...) and nor will it bring them back either.

So I am totally not happy now...the end of the series, the credits are rolling and the smug lil bastard from E4 is making jokes all over the place but wait!!

What was that? say it again smug lil E4 bastard..I'm not quite sure I heard that correctly...

did you say....oh my God you did!!!

"Thats right girls... E4 are showing the WHOLE lot again from the beginning..."

OH JOY!!!!!

7 seasons of Gilmore Girls (count them S-E-V-E-N...1,2,3,4,5,6,7!!!!) starting again!!!

I just bought the first 3 seasons on DVD because I wondered what I would do when they finished showing them.... ask me if I'm bothered?? NO!!!!!!!! I aint bovvered though!!

mmmmmmmmmmmm Deliriously happy am I....

in fact I may have to do the happy dance...

So that's where I've been, catching up with the Gilmore Girls... what have you been up to for the last week?

5 comments:

Lou said...

Oooh, let me know which series Seb Bach appears in and I'll get E4 ready!

I just found out they've cancelled Prison Break; what the hell are they all playing at? We need ourt couch potato time! x

Juicy3675 said...

Seb joins in season 4 I believe and is in it on and off until the end. He's quite funny too!!

Lou said...

Oooh, will keep a look out for the lovely Mr B! x

Pixie said...

Jin you totally need detox I swear I should never mentioned the show many moons ago!

Juicy3675 said...

I am NOT doing a GG Detox!!! not by choice anyway...lol

What you watching instead these days? and how long before we get it over here??