Friday, 22 May 2009

white van drivers are the devil...

Had me my first car accident yesterday..

I'm kind of hoping that I'm not gonna start a trend... lol.

To be fair it wasnt my fault.. yes I know everyone says that but its true on this occasion.

I was stopped at a junction trying to get out and some bright spark in a white van wasnt looking and drove straight into the back of me.

It wasn't much fun but no one was hurt (apart from the car), bit of shock and my right wrist is a little sore but nothing too bad anyhoo.

cant believe I've had an accident before I even passed my test though..lol

1 comment:

Lou said...

No no no Jen, you never say you weren't hurt! That wrist of yours is vital to your career as a wristy-type professional or something and you need to sue the buggers! Where there's blame there's a claim! ;)