Saturday, 20 September 2008

Bless!!!!!!

I know some really nice people!!!

Angelina's lil boyfriend Leo's Mum, just knocked on the front door with 2 presents and cards for tomorrow and some sweets for Jake so he doesn't feel left out!!

Now you might not think thats such a big deal but when you consider that we hardly know each other really and Leo has only been at the nursery with the girls for a few months or so then I think thats really sweet.

People are reluctant to buy gifts for twins as it can get quite expensive, which is understandable, after all.. kids toys aren't cheap these days but to buy them something, and something for Jake too... even when they're isnt a party involved is lovely I think. So big thanks to Sarah and Leo, I'm very touched.

Trouble is now we're all intrigued as to what is under the beautiful wrapping paper and we have to wait until tomorrow to find out..... bugger. lol

No comments: